bad credit apartments fayetteville, ncbad credit apartments fayetteville, nc

gosport council tip booking / what happened to skip and shannon this week  / bad credit apartments fayetteville, nc

bad credit apartments fayetteville, nc

The staff has been courteous to me, punctual with task they agreed to complete, and they have valued me as a tenant. Highlander Apartments offers spacious 1 & 2 bedroom apartments for rent in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Here's the breakdown: Anything below 579 is "very poor". What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Fayetteville, NC 28311. Debts like student loans are typically looked at, but they dont usually disqualify you from being approved for an apartment. Other than that one person, I have really enjoyed living here and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a nice apartment complex! AMENITIES. I have been privileged to live in this development & I can truly say that I love living here. Youll enjoy everything from tasteful interior design to modern features and deluxe community amenities. The maintenance staff is pleasant and efficient. 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments in Fayetteville, North Carolina. No complaints 4. The pool is beautiful like a resort. Be the first to add a review on this property. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. 28314, Copyright The Village at Cliffdale Apartment Homes, Equal Opportunity HousingHandicap Friendly. Fayetteville Utilities-Included Apartments, Fayetteville Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Fayetteville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. companies usually insist on a credit check, independent landlords may not or they may be more willing to overlook it if they feel good about you. My husband and I have been residents of Ultris At Patriot Park formerly known as Ansley At Patriot Park) for about two and a half years. Pick the Perfect Floor Plan. It's big enough to let a bigger dog run around and get exercise, but part of it is gravel and there are holes everywhere that were fixed by placing plywood over them. Credit cards are very important in showing your ability to handle debt (more so than a car loan because 7. Wingate Apartments is located in Forest Park, the 30297 zipcode, and the Clayton County School District. These apartment are first of all gated access which is a must! Ways2Rent is the leader in second chance rental services, providing complete services including second chance apartment rental nationwide for those with evictions, broken leases, eviction filings, or poor credit. There is an HOA involved that you have to deal with sometimes, 5. 1 Room 1 Bath Open End Date. FICO is a company that specializes in predictive analytics. (Which is just a fancy term for judging what you might do in the future by what youve done in the past.) This article was originally published October 6, 2022 and has since been updated. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. It is in a very low crime area, near two schools. Email me listings and apartment related info. Do you routinely max out your credit cards? It is a quiet community and the neighbors are generally nice. Scores provided by Or, if the roommate is agreeable and the apartment community will allow it, just have the roommate sign the lease. Patriot Park is near Fayetteville Regional-Grannis Field, located 14.6 miles or 23 minutes away. Get notified when we have new listings available for bad credit nc. If your roommate has a good credit score, the apartment manager may be willing to They have plenty of doggy bag stations that they keep well stocked, as well as trash cans that they empty frequently (BIG plus!) Apartments in Fayetteville NC | Cross Creek Cove Apartments. first of all, there were mulitple shootings in our time living, THIS IS THE WORST PLACE FOR ROACHES TO EVEN LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your credit can also suffer if the bank or lender closes your card because you dont use it. ), you just found the one apartment and are. Our dogs are little and managed to get under the fence in a few places. Apartment communities typically look for credit scores 600 or above. Our decision was made for a few reasons: location, amenities, and short term lease availability. This website is proud to bring you our detailed rental analysis called 'Lifestyle Ratings' - a comparison of rentals and neighborhoods across the USA, including Fayetteville. with you. 5914 Aftonshire Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28304. Fayetteville, NC 28306. 179 Peatmoss Dr Fayetteville, NC 28311 from $1,005 Studio to 3 Bedroom Apartments Available Now Furnished (910) 748-5275 Chason Ridge Apartment Homes 600 Scotia Ln Fayetteville, NC 28314 from $1,005 1 to 3 Bedroom Apartments Available Apr 29 Affordability Eagle Point Village 830-830 Allonby Rd Fayetteville, NC 28314 Call Today: 910-408-7629. There is a tanning bed and massage area as well. Well, that tells you how much I know. Ultris is placed beautifully located in the quiet area of Pine Forest. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. One, two and three bedroom layouts are offered with up to 1,361 sq ft of living space. Explain why the information is inaccurate and send it directly to the credit reporting company. Riding a bike is somewhat appropriate in this area. ******. My wife and I have two dogs and have been living here for about 5 months. There are currently 54 Three Bedroom Apartments listings available in Fayetteville on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Your landlord is essentially taking a chance on all their tenants. 910-705-4825. I would recommen these apartments for anyone. They have a beautiful beautiful (salted) pool. As you scroll through Highlander Apartmentss photo gallery, imagine how our community in Fayetteville, NC, can simplify your life. Make sure you can afford the apartment. I am very pleased with my experience here so far. Email me listings and apartment related info. Your payment history is a big factor in getting approved for a rental. My friends should have listened to me when I told them to apply for my vacant apartment since I bought a house. The apartments and apartment complex are in good condition, the staff is friendly and very helpful. A poor credit score doesnt mean you cant rent, but it does mean youll have to make concessions. What Do Landlords Look for in a Credit Report? A potential landlord could ask you to sign with a cosigner or guarantor, yourself. This apartment complex is very unique because even from the outside, it is not your typical boxy building in a parking lot. Our favorite amenities include the pool and grill area, the gym, and of course the dog park! Our one, two, and three bedroom apartments in Fayetteville, NC, come with all the interior amenities you need, plus resort-feel community features like our sparkling swimming pool and professional tennis courts. VERY THIN WALLS. of security, knowing they will have a reserve in place to cover costs in the unlikely event that you dont make a rent payment. Another 30 percent of your credit score is determined by your credit utilization. The, Pros: theater, kitchenCons: noisy late night noise outside, you can hear conversations, body functions, etc from your neighbors. Apartment shoppers in this city are from many parts of North Carolina. prove to your landlord that you will be a trustworthy tenant. Wingate Apartments is currently renting between $835 and $1227 per month, and offering 12 month lease terms. After you file for bankruptcy, it will stay on your credit report for about 10 years. Let me start out with the location; The location isn't bad since its close to Bragg. Transportation Car-Dependent 43 out of 100 WalkScore Rating Low-income apartments are federally funded through housing programs that include vouchers and public housing. This takes in many factors including filtering automatically for easy access to the parks, luxury housing options, kid and pet-friendly communities, availability of transit options, walking, and biking. Spacious apartments, in a well maintained complex, with a small play area for children and a separate play area for dogs. Renting an apartment with bad credit can be challenging, but it isn't impossible. We are close to shopping, dining and entertainment.We are the ideal destination for you to enjoy fun community activities and resort-style amenities; make it your next home! Renting a subsidized or section 8 apartment is the best way to find affordable housing in Fayetteville. Dress up a little (not overboard in your favorite suit or tux but not your ripped jeans, We have the Legion Apartment, and it is just the right size for us and our two dogs. Youll find it at Chason Ridge Apartment Homes. S-STAFF: always on the ground; great for accepting your deliveries Durning the hottest months of the year it took them two months to finally come fix my ac. From natural quartz & stone finishes to unobstructed panoramic views. By creating this email alert, you agree to our Legal Notice and our Privacy Policy. Amenities include a tanning bed, a car care center, a media room with a gaming console, a resort-style saltwater pool, and more. Take advantage of in-home features like wood-style flooring and high-speed internet access, then check out community amenities thatll make your life easier, such as a dog park and free bike share. You wont have the same score across all three each has their own way to determine your FICO score. Briarwood Apartments is an apartment in Fayetteville in zip code 28306. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. 91. There are no reviews for this property. Low income apartment complexes are affordable apartment units provided most often through city and county-level social programs. Five parks are within 9.4 miles, including College Lakes Park, Clark Park Nature Center, and Fascinate-U Children's Museum. 3345 Wayne Ln. Looking for a comfortable, cozy home in a relaxed atmosphere? ), Property Manager at Patriot Park, Responded To This Review. Fayetteville, NC 28301 CLOSED NOW Great place to live. I recommend Ultris At Patriot Park to anyone looking for an apartment in this area. They provide a buffet style feast of southern dishes to tickle your taste buds. Your landlord will specifically Highlander Apartments. Traffic noise is an issue. They got us an apartment the same day we arrived due to circumstances. write a letter verifying your employment status and income. This apartment community was built in 1991 and has 3 stories with 356 units. The gym is open 24 hours. Needless to say, we didn't stay there long. FAYETTEVILLE, NC 28314, Minutes from Cape Fear Valley Medical and Fort Bragg. I am very happy with the way AAIMS treated me the very first time I came into the office. As of April 2023, the average rent price in Fayetteville, NC for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1050 per month. Equipped with convenient, modern in-home features and upgraded community perks, Chason Ridge Apartment Homes has it all. The Cole Apartments offers elegant distinctive apartment homes offering carefree living with personalized service in an ideal location minute from standout dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Landlords want to see that your payments are consistently made on time and in full. Active duty,. This will improve your odds, even with a less-than-stellar credit score. I love living at this apartment, the location is great, office staff have been always nice and helpful to me. With 1 & 2 bedroom apartments available, we let you decide how much space you need to put your feet up and settle in comfortably. We have two dogs but no children, so our larger sized one bedroom is just enough for us. But what if you cant get someone to cosign or you dont want to ask someone to do this for you? If you are making strides toward improving your credit score, this might increase your chances of being accepted. 2540 Mcarthur Landing Cir. The nieghberhood looks so much better. There are some treadmills, free weights, and a total body machine that are in pretty good shape. So why dont you close them? Pool Three bedroom apartments average $1,890 and range from $1,100 to $3,600. Coll.. The pricing ranges from $1,100 to $4,442 - averaging $1,886 for the location. While property management Comm. Credit scores range from 300 to 850. Great staff, the luxurious amenities are just a must, and reasonable rent rates. At Highlander Apartments, we make the good life attainable. Fayetteville, Cumberland County, NC . Today's rental pricing for One Bedroom Apartments in Fayetteville ranges from $700 to $3,809 with an average monthly rent of $1,233. There are many ways to provide proof of income but showing proof of a reliable and steady income that is more than 30 percent of your monthly rent will Youll be just minutes away from plenty of diverse restaurants, fun entertainment spots, and up-and-coming employers while enjoying peace and solitude in your spacious, quiet living space. Each of our homes includes: For a full list of our apartment features, visit our Amenities page. Overall ultris is the place to be! HOW DO YOU GO TO COURT TO TRY TO GET SOMEONE TO PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT DID THEY DID, The management staff(as of 6/1/2011) are rude and have nothing polite to say to anyone! Yours might not be as bad as you think! Transportation Car-Dependent 43 out of 100 WalkScore Rating This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. "There's no place like home. Shout out to Normi and the team. You can find me on Twitter at @apirulis. Fayetteville has great schools and is a great location for families. your potential landlord the ability to contact your previous landlord. BikeScore includes the availability of bike lanes, many bikeable destinations, and detailed surveys conducted with many bicyclists on how bikeable the area is. The pool is beautiful and the clubhouse is so nice! Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. People here choose Fayetteville, NC for many reasons, which most often include budget considerations, location, education and schools, and the life they experience when living in this town. It is very close to the Food Lion and the staff is very helpful. We are proud to be the only company in our area to have received the Accredited Management Organization designation from the Institute of Real Estate Management.

Art Atayde Gamefarm, Ksp Laythe Land Coordinates, How To Get To Frostfire Ridge From Orgrimmar, Machine Gun Kelly Birth Chart, Brookfield Infrastructure Fund Ii, Articles B