brunner manufacturing co utica, nybrunner manufacturing co utica, ny

brunner manufacturing co utica, ny

In a refrigeration compressor assembly, a compressor, a housing hermetically containing said compressor, an unloader mechanism for the compressor including a valve which is seated during operation of the compressor and unseated when the compressor is idle, a discharge line for the compressor having a portion in communication with said unloader mechanism, and means to return gas through the housing to said compressor .in heat-exchange relati-on'to said portion to cause sufficient condensation of gas in said line during operation of the compressor to liquid seal the valve of the unloader mechanism. 9 Claims. When last running this unit was fully functional. (Cl. When he is not at work, Ron enjoys ranching . Ti Ph Printing l n v hng u v dch v cung cp my in vn phng, mc my in. Im working on an old Brunner air compressor. Big on Bonaparte: A Look at Napoleon Collectibles. Anyone know what diameter wheel would go on it? I recall that he and two other guys bought the company out of bankruptcy and tried, unsuccessfully, to revive the brand. Randy graduated from college as a diesel mechanic and later joined our company as entry level machine operator. Monday to Friday +2. centrifugally operable governor levers 59 are pivoted at 60 to arms 6| 0! I have a larger, slightly newer vertical model in the shop. 1 is a view in approximately central vertical section through a, unit embodying the invention, certain parts being fragmentarily shown; Fig, 2 is a schematic diagram of a complete refrigeration system wherein the invention is used; and securedto a sleeve 2% rising integrally from the body'or casting ii. Wendy is an active member of her church and uses her accounting and leadership skills in that area to help her local community. Overall it works fine except for the current motor on it keeps blowing through capacitors everyRead more , I opened up one of the two inch ports on the tank to have a look inside. I could not find a connection. What are you looking for? The founder of the company was my great uncle, George L. Brunner I. 2) with parts diagrammatically within a complete reirigeratingsystem in which A is an evaporator, 13 an expansion valve, and C a condenser. 11 were here. Easily apply: Utica, N. 1., assignor to Brunner Manufacturing Company, Utica, N. Y., a corporation of New York Application October 1, 1945, Serial No. I said Maybe you can get better pix of the motor and tank tags up?I cant read those. The reason I ask is there is a ridge of rust build up inside the cylinder (I think from being set in that position for so long) which restricts the piston from coming out the front. JavaScript is disabled. Metal Solutions, Inc. Utica, NY 13502. VHS Movies Ron started the company in 1963 and has enjoyed a career of building up successful teams, patenting new applications and designing parts for customer. 1921 Brunner Manufacturing Works Advertisement: Compressors - Utica, New York. The Library Of The Late J. Herbert Foster Of Providence, R.I. Charles Hamilton Auction Number 91, October 1975, Hobbies The Magazine For Collectors Vol. My father left it to me, I have a Brunner that I think is very unique. Genuine 1.0 Ctw Black Diamond Earrings Jewelry 14KT White Gold - GG# Click below to begin your paid subscription. He was born June 20, 1911, in Wappinger Falls, son of Anthony and Rose Conti Sharki and was educated in Sherburne School. It may not display this or other websites correctly. 1, 1945' 2 Sheets-Sheet 1 F on ora/'01. A slidable cap 55 carrying said finger 54 is mounted on the upper end of shaft l5 and urged to uppermost position by an expansive coil spring 56 surrounding the cap and abutting a flange 51 thereon and a bracket 58 rigid with shaft [5 and rotor l8. Any help would be greatly appreciated. CLOSED NOW. Bringing stability and security to the customer. Probably little. Secondary manufacturing processes are those processes that are done after the initial manufacturing processeslike CNC machining production, drilling, grinding, etc. Utica National Insurance Group is part of the Insurance industry, and located in New York, United States. Model No.102.Does anyone have any information on this unit.Thanks Harry . For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I have one very similar but it must be alittle later, mine has Brunner Decals on the tank, guage even the motor tag. The tag on the compressor says Parker Air Compressor Made by Brunner Manufacturing Utica, NY. Looks like an a-330.It has one or more bad valves, likely the HP intake is stuck open. Advertisement: Brunner Air Compressors - Utica, New Yor, 1929 Brunner Air Compressors Magazine Ad Utica New York Air Scale. Ron and Barb have been active members of the local community and have spent time with assisting in local government (Ron) and volunteering as an EMT(Barb). We work with long term customers to make, hold, and ship their special components that keep their factories running. You may find some answers on this page if you scroll the existing comments. Theres nothing home made on this compressor no tank, just a compressor and a flywheel. brunner manufacturing co utica, ny. . 20s, maybe? View Full Article in Timesmachine , See the article in its original context from. Read More. Trenton Technology Inc. | 550 followers on LinkedIn. The cold forming process creates a stronger part, with smooth continuous surfaces while enhancing the grain flow of the material. A spider 2! T he interior pages are clean and bright and free of marks and creases. My best guess is the 1970's. Full-time. Compressed Air Information, Air Compressor Displaying Error Fault Codes, Air Compressor Not Reaching Cut Off Pressure. You are using an out of date browser. Sounded like a sewing machine! Wendy has over 20 years of finance and accounting experience and holds bachelors degrees in finance and computer applications and a masters degree in management and organizational behavior. Thanks again, Jim, Well, I was able to free up the piston fairly easily using WD-40 overnight and 1 tap with a wood dowel and hammer, so now it moves freely, but I have a trivial question that hopefully the pictures will help answering. 10 Feb 1964 Transcribed on 22 Jul 2008 by Karen E. Dau of Rochester, NY. I have been working on putting it back to period correct getting rid of the modern on off switch that was added I found an early motor starter switch that looks right with it and the modern tank valve is next to get replaced. Ronald E. Brunner, Chief Executive Officer & founder. In combination, a compressor body, cylinder means therein, a bearing rising integrally from integral on and rising from said body, unloader means on said enclosing means, centrifugally operable mechanism movable with said shaft to maintain the unloader-means operable during operation of the compressor, a discharge line from the compressor having a portion leading to the unloader means, and means to return gas to the compressor, said discharge line portion and said means to return gas being in heat exchange relation so as to bring about condensation in said discharge line portion during'operation of the compressor and which is effective to seal saidunloa'der means. Ron and Barb are both active members of their church and are the original founders of Outdoor Adventures for the Physically Challenged. R. Randy Hart Guest. instead of the Century motor mine has a Westinghouse motor. Utica, NY 13502. Let us assist in developing creative solutions that add value & reduce costs. This is my first post I will try to add some images here. I've seen a couple similar ones, but there is not too much info out there tha I can find. 49. Fax 315-724-5830. Looking for maintenance info, although I believe it works as-is. I will have no problem performing the hydrotest but not sure about the thickness test. Maybe you can get better pix of the motor and tank tags up? The compressor is currently running clockwise. Brunner Air Compressors. Thanks, Jim. Paul enjoys cycling, camping, and spending time with his wife, children and grandchildren. 100 Ste, Antique 1920s Brunner Air Compressor Auto Washers Industrial Catalog Vin, 1919 Bruner Mfg. 43Good Condition, cover shows some wear (see picture) 40 pagesFree Shipping in the U.S. But that pump wants to run at 550 rpm. 249 Employees . Hit/Miss conversion makes sense. I am grateful to Mike Stubblefield who was kind enough to put together and provide the files linked below. Brunner Manufacturing Co Inc (3) Cincinnati Children's Hospital (2) M J Brunner Inc (2) Brunner Eye Care (2) . As the Company became established, its product offerings expanded to include pins, fastening products, and bolts. hennessy privilege limited edition / what is mc hammer doing now 2020 / brunner manufacturing co utica, ny. 8. thick, I went with a girl in high school, whose father was William P. Cline, who, I believe was one of the owners of the 1963-1966 company. Apply to Faculty, Operator, Animal Technician and more! In a refrigeration compressor assembly, a compressor, a housing containing said compressor, unloader mechanism for the compressor, a discharge line for the compressor having a portion in communication with said unloader mechanism, means to return gas through the housing to said compressor, said portion being in the pathlof return gas to cause sufficient condensation of gas in said line during operation of the compressor to seal the unloader mechanism, normallyretracted means slidable on the shaft to operate the unloader mechanism, and centrifugal means to'move said slidable means when l the assembly is operating to close the unloader mechanism, a. Boston New York City Houston Chicago Los Angeles Atlanta. The two photos of the labels were low resolution and cannot be enlarged to see better. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc or its affiliates. The Company started as a small manufacturing company with a few employees, specializing in drilling parts. Mike would like to hear from other Brunner air compressor owners and encourages folks to add a comment with their contact info for him to reach out to you. This website or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. Order fulfillment is about having the right product in stock to meet the customers needs at anytime. Click the link to download this Brunner information to your computer. The last patent date on the Brunner Tagged Westinghouse 3/4hp motor is 1919. " couPaEssoa UNLOADER Filed on. Im trying to find out what the scfm is? JP O'Brien Plumbing & Heating. Co. Utica, Ny. Cold forming (or cold heading) is a method of forming metal in progressive steps into net shaped or near net shaped parts. As a subscriber, you have 10 gift articles to give each month. LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC ITEM ?Check out my search-engine located to the right and just above my logo!Thank you for looking, and be sure to browsePearls of Wisdom's Premier Books! - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, 1919 Brunner Compressor Manufacturing Co. Firestone Rims Steel Akron OH Utica NY, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. Phone 315-724-7925. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. 61 No. In a refrigeration compressor assembly, a compressor, a housing containing said compressor, unloader mechanism for the compressor, a discharge line for the compressor having a portion in communication with said unloader mechanism, means to return gas through the housing to said compressor, said portion being in the path of return gas to cause sufficient condensation of gas in said line duringoperation of the compressor to seal the unloader mechanism, said rei turn means including a suction valve for the cylinder, said discharge line including a main discharge valve for the cylinder, a space to receive discharge after passing said discharge valve, an auxiliary discharge valve in said space function ing as a check valve to maintain high pressure gas in the associated condenser and preventing the pressure from being imposed upon the compressor, and said portion of the discharge line leading from such line intermediate said disanism, means to return gas through the housing to said compressor, said portion being in the 'path of return gas to cause sufficient condensation of gas in said line during operation of the compressor to seal the unloader mechanism, a plate on the compressor closing one end of the cylinder, a head disposed against said plate, a cap disposed against said head, said return means including a suction valve on the plate for the cylinder, said discharge line including a main discharge valve on the plate for the cylinder, a space in said head to receive discharge aiter passing said discharge valve, and an auxiliary discharge valve in the cap functioning as a check valve to maintain high pressure gas in the associated condenser and preventing said high pressure from being imposed upon the compressor, said portion or the discharge line leading from such line intermediate said discharge valves. Of such parts i2 is a body, which may be an iron casting and primarily form the housing or casing of a compressor shown as having two cylinders it although any desired number of cylinders may be employed. Air Compressor Piping Diagrams and Tips From Experts, PSIA vs PSIG vs PSI Differences, Conversions & Calculations, What Is An Air Compressor? browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. 20 Harbor Point Rd. Hydrotesting and thickness testing the tank if I can. Ronald E. Brunner, Chief Executive Officer & founder. Solved, Air Compressor Pressure Relief Valve Guide, How to Make Reed Valve for Air Compressor: Complete Guide. A further aim is to provide a novel combination of plate, head and cap onthe equivalent, for the most part providing the suction gas line to the compressor and the outlet passage or equivalent Fig. HD Players Geoff Brunner has been working as a Eastern PA Marketing Representative at Utica National Insurance Group for 17 years. Ron started the company in 1963 and has enjoyed a career of building up successful teams, patenting new applications and designing parts for customer. It appears to be complete except for pressure gauge. Randy enjoys woodworking and is an active member of his church where he volunteers in various programs to help better our local community. Copyright 2000-2020 by, SmokStak Shop Equipment Tools and Techniques, I picked up this antique air compressor unit last week. In a refrigeration compressor assembly, a compressor, a housing containing said compressor, unloader mechanism for the compressor, a discharge line for the compressor having a portion in communication with said unloader mechanism, means to return gas through the housing to said compressor, and said portion being in the path of return gas to cause suflicient condensation of gas in said line during operation of the compressor to seal the unloader mechanism, said discharge line also having a space therein constituting a muilier. In addition, be sure to provide a proper, complete and current mailing address.Multiple purchases will be eligible for discounts on shipping. XXVI, Hobbies The Magazine For Collectors Vol. Should I clean that up smooth so the piston can slide out the front, or is the "ridge" a normal part of the cylinder to "stop" the piston from going to far? Not sure of the year but appears pre WW-II, maybe 20s or 30s? Original. Even so, I would not feel safe using it. Since I can't attach pictures, I made a photo album and put a bunch of photos in it. As I'm writing this page about Brunner air compressors, I wonder what the Brunner Air Compressor Corp., established in 1963 in New York State and gone bankrupt in May 1966, has to do with the Brunner air compressors that have been in use in North America since when, the late 1910's or thereabouts? Shipping is free for domestic first class shipping with delivery tracking. POPULAR FEATURES. When making payment, be sure to include your Item's Title AND/OR ebay Item Number.

Internal Vs External Dilation Of Cervix, Edgerton Village Market Weekly Ad, How To Pray With Alligator Pepper, Evidence Based Practice In Special Education Pdf, Articles B