ducktales fanfiction louie hates delladucktales fanfiction louie hates della

gosport council tip booking / what happened to skip and shannon this week  / ducktales fanfiction louie hates della

ducktales fanfiction louie hates della

,,Why did you pick me?!" Great, just what he needed. Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck (Disney), Della Duck & Donald Duck & Scrooge McDuck, Other Ducktales 2017 Characters (mentioned), Episode: s03e18 The Fight for Castle McDuck! F.O.W.L. Meanwhile, Scrooge and the others are still looking for Louie around the city until they reach the same spot on the corner where he was last seen before being confronted by the gang. Henry asked. ,,I would like to" I replied truthfully ,,But no one will let me out of here. Lost, injured, and alone, Louie ventures into the city alone until he meets and joins a couple of poor people who work together to survive as a family and teach him the importance and difference between riches and poverty the rest of the way. Louie looks out the window, watching the clouds pass by, feeling a sense of sadness wash over him. Letting Go Theres a dead silence in the room, as the three stand there taking in what Della said. 3. Concerned with Louie's situation and behavior, the family set up a meeting to decide how they should help Louie regain his confidence and make him a better person later on. Dewey finally knows! No one's supporting him anymore. Della takes a deep breath, wiping away her tears. Duck Tales but with oc. They all look around, noticing the tension in the air. Scrooge, Webby, and Huey make their way out the exit. The walk back to the plane is quiet, with Dewey and Donald way ahead of them, Della was lagging behind with Louie. Thank you for reading this story, have a nice day! He was proud of what he could do, how he could spin the smallest of thoughts into sentences. When Della tries telling him how this is affecting his family and promises to reconsider his punishment, Louie simply replies: "You should've thought of that before you ruined my life and took away everything that was important to me. Feeling guilty and responsible for Louie's condition, Della volunteers to test Gyro's machine to make a connection with her son through thoughts. Adventure and mischief abound, as well as genuine threats at home as they try and get to the bottom of his new, startling behavior in a (much revised) reboot adaptation of the '87 episode, Till Nephews Do Us Part! Yay! He shouldn't have kept that stupid doll A mysterious temple curses Louie, and the boy is changed back into a duckling. How could we have brought him to this state? Later, back home, when all other methods fail, Louie finally learns to calm down and regain his senses and sanity when Scrooge initiates his plan by showing him a diamond or exposing him to treasure. Something broke inside me. For this version of DuckTales Donald is a mage like in Kingdom Hearts and the true main character. I cant tell you, Dew. #dewey "It's fine," the others said when she expressed concerns, "Louie doesn't care about anything. he says ,,You could have pulled me out of this, butyou didn't.". But he was not an honest kid. Louie starts thinking about himself. Della and Dewey look at each other for a moment before nodding in agreement. "-" , . He asked. #cry As a result, everyone he knew has been imprisoned and enslaved along with the other citizens while Huey has been appointed as his reluctant and constantly abused servant/valet/secretary/assistant and Dewey and Webby were the lucky ones to escape though. The kids, Donald, and Della don't take so well to the wealthy stranger who's just blown into town and snatched up Scrooge's attention. Scrooge came into the room and sat next to me on the bed. Theory 4: Possibly during the events similar to "GlomTales! Louie still wasnt feeling up to it, but he listened solemnly to Huey and Webbys discussion on the temple and what theyd have to do. A collection of one-shots in which the boys do their best to piece together an image of their mother from the items she'd left behind. Suddenly, they hear Louie's voice and see him standing right in front of them. Within the world of thoughts, Louie (now sane) refuses to listen to his mother at first, but after a brief moment and conversation, both mother and son share a friendly moment during their discussion, which eventually leads them to kiss and make-up as they apologize to one another and promise to be better people as long as one helps the other out as well. You can't just leave, Mom. You should read part 1 if you want insight on what's happening- or you could be like the rest of the Duck Family and go into this blind with no clue what Louie got himself into. #donald ,,Or are you afraid of me?!" Trying to find the source of this mess, they later find Louie acting crazy like a wild animal and fail to stop him by any means necessary; given his ability to see the angles nobody else can. But I cant stay here anymore. That they could have taken the gemstone and left? I asked. Thank you so much! Dewey grabs Louies hand as they follow behind Della. He's had enough, We all know how Louie and B.O.Y.D first met:"Hi, I'm Boyd, a definitely real boy!". Dewey and Webby reveal that as the years passed, Louie grew more resentful of his family; especially his mother since the night she grounded him up to a point where he filled his mind with hatred and anger and his heart with darkness and started a rebellion against his own family which led to the downfall of McDuck Manor and Enterprises and Louie's rise to tyranny and power over Duckburg as president/mayor/owner. And now youre leaving! Louie no odiaba a Della, pero tena problemas para verla como a una madre, especialmente porque l no quera renunciar a su figura paterna.Basado en un headcanon de Dany Hndez. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Louie feels like hes watching a storm building up between his brother and his mom, and he doesnt know what to do. I blew it to pieces! I need to find myself, and I cant do that with you guys., Fine! Dewey snaps, Go find yourself. He knew that this would probably be the last adventure they have with their mom, which is why hes not liking any bit of it. lmao luv u guyss, Donalds nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie were left in His care, Series of One shot story's of life on the houseboat or Donald just being a dad. Nevertheless, there will be no rebels in this family!" Now he has to find words out of something brand new. Upset and hurt, Della reprimands Louie telling him that she has had enough of his ugliness and negativity, only for Louie to reply: "You should've thought of that before you grounded me and took away all of my dreams! He broke the window and then flew out through it, dragging me behind him. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! He knows he didn't take anything, but his mom's suspicions are hard to shake. Della and Scrooge are quick to move in, whereas Donald helps all four kids across and inside. You forced Uncle Donald to become a parent! Louie also couldn't shake the feeling of unease that he had experienced throughout their entire investigation. Not his brothers, not Webby, not his uncles, not Della. ,,And I can't charm here?" Guilt-ridden and with tears in her eyes, Della kneels and apologizes sincerely for everything she has said, done, and put him through and promises to make it up to him somehow while pointing out that he is still grounded but for a minimum of 3 days to be fair instead, which Louie understandably accepts as the 2 hug, kiss, make up, apologize, and confess their family love to each other. Great! Della exclaims, We can use that to swing across the lava pit.. Been reading a lot of Ducktales fanfic lately and god, Ducktales fans who hate Della Duck and think she's a terrible mother really are the weakest link. She was supposed to overpower him with some kind of punch, but Louie raised her up and said: ,,You're lucky today, Webby, you'll see what I'll do next!". He then sees a pedestal, that looks like it shouldve held something. ,,I wanted to apologize, Louie" he started, totally surprising me ,,You're my youngest nephew and I love you. episode and the ones that followed afterwards. This allows Della to reveal that she got Louie a new phone during their search for him in the city and had brought many souvenirs from their last adventure should one of them ever break in order to make it up to him somehow for a start. Louie gets a bit of bad news, then argues with Della, but his brothers are there to help!-TW: slight transphobia, abusive mother son relationship (I think? Whats happening?, Louie looks down, he was still mad at Della for not telling Dewey shes leaving. !, They mustve gotten separated too. Donald speaks, Lets just get through and well find you guys and them!. Dewey's expression hardens. #duck ,,Huey! 8. She isn't related (blood wise) to the family but she is a big part of it. Later, they are taken and brought before future Louie in person. But ove Louie Duck, or as he is now called, Louis O'gilt is a runaway and a heister. It was the reason we came on this adventure in the first place. Thanks, Lou. Unfortunately, the family suddenly finds itself surrounded by the gang and a battle ensues. But dont expect us to be waiting for you when you come back. Interfere with what? Scrooge's Office Just because I almost lost them all. And sometimes, he got into trouble.Luckily there is a new hero who can help. Somehow, reminders keep turning up. ", No! Della shouts, pulling her hands to her face, I dont know! She starts to sob, This was meant to be special. After the gang has been subdued and arrested, back home, everybody is getting ready for dinner. ,,You'll find out in time, but you'll like it, I promise. Thank you so much! But despite all of his concerns and fears, Louie knew that they couldn't give up now. . 10. says Della as she and Huey come over to break the fight and Della continues reprimanding Louie for his actions. Dewey grabs his Uncles hand and drags him towards a nearby exit, leaving the rest of the group behind. #book Guilt-ridden and with tears in her eyes, Della comes over to apologize sincerely to Louie for everything she has said, done, and put him through and promises to make it up to him somehow. In conclusion, in each theory: A few days later, Della decides to take the whole family including Louie to Big Rock Candy Mountain as another way of making it up to him as well in the end. I tried to hit him, but I couldn't move at all. A nostalgic Mickey Mouse reader ends up in Ducksburg at the beginning of Ducktales. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (31), Legend of the Three Caballeros (Cartoon) (2), Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck (Disney) (31), Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Webby Vanderquack (28), Louie Duck & "Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt (17), But You Can't Stay Here With Every Single Hope You Had Shattered, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Webby Vanderquack, Scrooge McDuck/"Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt, Della Duck & Donald Duck & Scrooge McDuck, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck (Disney), Duck Triplet chaos meets Duck Twin anarchy, Duck Twins | Twins Della Duck and Donald Duck (Disney), Jos Carioca & Donald Duck & Panchito Pistoles, Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Violet Sabrewing & Webby Vanderquack, Della Duck & Donald Duck & Fethry Duck & Gladstone Gander (Disney), (my apologies to DellaDuckFreakingSucks06), The tags make it sound super depressing but I promise this is full of jokes, The real victim of this fic is Donald's bank account, The cousins are in this for all of four seconds, Della Duck & Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck (Disney), the rest of the family are minor characters, Post-Episode: s02e24 Moonvasion! Della takes a deep breath, Im sorry, Dewey. Please consider turning it on! It was annoying. Louie feels a knot in his stomach as he watches Dewey hook the grappling hook onto a nearby pillar and swing across. Try as much as I could to apologize and make-up for everything, you just wouldn't give me a chance. He had been intrigued by the strange name of the flavor, and when the owner said that they were almost out and that they probably wouldn't get any more, he had decided to risk it. Gladstone Gander/"Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt, | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts (Cartoon), Hunter | The Golden Guard (The Owl House), im taking shiny pieces of canon like a magpie, References to the Lifes and Times of Scrooge McDuck, Comic: The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck, Now he has wizened up in classic DT17 Scrooge. i literally get bored and write fanfic. "Vacation" was not a word that existed in their family. I won't have you talking about our mom that way! Louie also states that she can ground him for as long as she wants since he doesn't mind, just as long as it's not forever and that he learns his lesson and from his mistakes. Louie is even more horrified to learn that he was responsible for Scrooge's death when his act of madness and tyranny left the old man brokenhearted in the end. to which Della replies back: "Keep up such miserable behavior like this, young man and I'll see it to it personally that you are severely punished afterwards!" When Scrooge asks where he has been, Louie tells him it's a long story until Della intervenes as she states that Louie's well-being and safe return is much more important than where he has been the whole day. At night, Louie returns home just in time to find his worried family mourning for his disappearance in his room. It wasnt fair. Before Della was here, he could do basically anything he wanted. Louie replies back: "Oh, like as if programming a robot to kill me for scheming wasn't severe enough." For hundreds of years, on their tenth birthday, every Coot descendant recieves a magical gift. bascially just the title. (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Louie Duck & Original Male Character(s) & Original Female Character(s), Launchpad McQuack & Louie Duck & Original Character(s), Original Male Character(s)/Original Female Character(s), mentioned briefly in chapter nine and explored a little in chapter twelve, Louie Duck (Disney) & Original Female Character(s). Della Duck Tries (Disney) Fluff and Angst Angst with a Happy Ending "I don't get it," Launchpad said, "If everyone hates her so much, why is she coming?" "Because she's fancy, and Uncle Scrooge likes her," Dewey spat, kicking at the ground. More like "shock you", if you will, alright?" Finally realizing that he was wrong and what family is truly all about, Louie decides to do the right thing and save his family even after hearing the leader and some of his men discussing about what they intend to do to the family after they've been paid and Louie as well in case he decides to act otherwise. I just wanted the Duck Avenger for myself, I was being selfish. He goes to take a seat next to his brother, We all trust you, I promise. God, why now? Worried about Louie, Della goes over to his room to give him his Hobo souvenir after the family returns home, only to find the robot destroyed and the room empty with a note that says: "Family is nothing but trouble! ,,Otherwise, the magic ,I gave you, activates.". I cant be your mom., Dewey furrows his eyebrows, You never even tried! He yells, You left us! Louie felt exhausted when he got home with his siblings. ", realizing that Louie has run away; much to her shock. Love at first sight would change the interactions around, wouldnt it? To beto be my uncle. Donald's anger issues stem from a fear that the world is out to get him and that no one understands him, quite literally. Funeral Crasher Then, the conversation is interrupted by the glowing presence of the Hobo King and so on. Work Search: Hes tough, just like the rest of us. Della insists. Were a family, and families stick together. I dont get it, Launchpad said, If everyone hates her so much, why is she coming?Because she's fancy, and Uncle Scrooge likes her, Dewey spat, kicking at the ground. When Della further points out that as long as he has something to keep him entertained to help him pass the time during his grounding as well, Louie reminds her that he doesn't have a phone anymore and never got his Hobo souvenir due to their last argument. Louie nods and follows behind him. "What do you mean you're leaving? I sat bored in my new room. Read to find out! I smiled through my tears. We were really terrible friends, the worst! Louie moaned. Nobody was worried about me. Alternatively-Louie gets magicked into a five year old, and is just so confused. When the manor is attacked in "GlomTales" with Louie all by himself inside, do we really think he would've just run directly towards Clan Glomgold? After making-up and sharing a hug, Della and Louie head down to join the others for dinner. I got up off the floor. Im sorry., Dewey lets out a frustrated sigh, Why not? After Louie has been restrained, his family takes him to Gyro's lab to figure out what the problem is and comes up with a solution to the problem. Please, no! ,,LLouie?" I had to help! She's the eldest of the Duck siblings and the only niece to Donald Duck. Soon the family starts making their way towards the temple, Louie following behind Dewey as they make it through harsh trees and bushes. {I A separate brotherly oneshot from my original book. ,,If that someone behind the door opens the door, you can't get upset or sad," said a voice in my head. 2.4K 48 12. Later, when Louie's latest scheme involving disguising himself as Huey to evade the DT-87 backfires due to a call from the real Huey and after Della tells Huey not to describe anything to Louie since he hasn't earned, I imagine Louie responding: "Oh, I'm sorry. Scan this QR code to download the app now. I am looking for Louie-centered fan fictions that addresses his thought process or schemes. Louie feels someone pull on his sleeve, taking him away from the collapsing rocks. They were careful to sneak back in, and everyone was quick to go to bed, feeling the same exhaustion. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------, On the occasion of 28 observers I decided to insert a new chapter faster than I thought.

Do Occupational Therapists Wear White Coats, What Are Two Outputs Of Iteration Planning, Articles D