murderer of blue skies about vickymurderer of blue skies about vicky

murderer of blue skies about vicky

Im not sure if Ive seen that YouTube post yet or not. Yes, you are rightthey will only get away with it for a while. She could have demanded a second opinion from a different group of qualified professionals. If his drink was laced, how did that happen without Martins knowledge? Chris Cornell - Murderer of Blue Skies Chords - Chordify But you had a touch as cool as rain Very well written. Do you know about that dude? . Murderer Of Blue Skies by Chris Cornell Album: Higher Truth ( 2015) License This Song lyrics artistfacts Songfacts: In this acoustic-driven breakup song, Chris Cornell is far from broken-hearted over the demise of an unhealthy relationship, singing, "I can't wait to never be with you again." Billboard is a part of Penske Media Corporation. Name Last modified Size; Go to parent directory: 20180723 - BvjdOJyksbQ - Murderer Of Blue Skies.description: 04-Apr-2021 03:02: 575.0B: 20180723 - BvjdOJyksbQ - Murderer Of Blue Skies.info.json Like Liked by 1 person. Last edit on Jan 08, 2016. Both Martin and Vicky have shown that money is the most important thing to them. Intriguing insight which is not off base at all. In the article Vicky claims that Chris had been prescribed Prednisone to have on hand for emergencies, in case he got laryngitis and was unable to sing. I have a big problem with that statement because Prednisone is not a medication to take as needed; it is a drug that is to be taken every day as prescribed, and the patient who is prescribed this medication is told not to miss even one dose. Also, in that Twitter conversation prior to my comment, Vicky twists the words of the medical examiner in Chriss case to make them fit her drug over-intoxication narrative. Yes, in that Detroit News article Vicky says that people are bullying her, but the opposite is what is really happening. I can't wait To never be with you again And I can't wait To lead a life that you're not in And I won't break Though I may bend From time to time I can't wait to . I also heard that he had finally demanded a paternity test, which could have something to do with the fighting on Mothers and the rumored divorce that was pending at the time of his death. I assume that a toxicology report tests for every foreign substance in the victims system, and, if Prednisone was not on the tox report, I assume it means that it was not found in his system. Are we to believe that Inv. Thanks again, Julie, for your interest in my research and your desire to uncover the truth behind this mystery. His wife didnt understand depression. ", Cornell said the narrator is challenging his ex, but not necessarily placing all the blame for the split on her. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); The Mysterious Death of Rock Legend Chris Cornell: The Blue Skies Murder. More than just Geffen, more than just Vicky Cornell and Martin Kirsten are on that suspect list. Very sad that such evil people controlled his destiny. At first glance, Geffen is the one raking in the most cash after the death of not only Chris Cornell, but also the death of Chester Bennington, the former singer of Linkin Park; Chesters widow, Talinda Bennington, is now hooked up with and promoting a psychiatric facility that is owned by Geffen, which rakes in even more money for Geffen. Evil deceives, and evil ALWAYS sets out to destroy good. Also, it only takes 2-5 minutes to throttle someone. Paid by someone with a lot of money and a lot of power, enough power to take jobs and take lives? Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. TC, Jasmin. Someone silenced him, but they cannot silence all of us. Before I go any further, I want to first say thank you to a few peoplewhom I will not name due to their fear of the repercussions from Vicky Karayiannis Cornell and her mother Toni Karayiannis (Toni Vasil on Instagram) and whoever else is allegedly behind Chriss deathwho have helped me gather all the evidence that I am about to unleash and who have given me much needed support along the way. was a teenager writing hits and playing on tracks for Jan & Dean when he wrote a #1 hit that got him blackballed. A rock icon, the voice of a generation, and a blazing force that will forever shine on, And I just recently saw a claim by someone that says they play basketball with a couple of the Detroit PD that were at the scene, and this person says that Chris had the broken ribs BEFORE CPR was conducted, and that he had 2 gashes to the back of his head. (This was my attempt to debunk her Ativan over-intoxication claim.) Youre welcome. Thank you for your kind words! The side effects of butalbital are: drowsiness, lightheadedness, dizziness, sedation, shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and an intoxicated feeling. Now, all of this brings David Geffen back into question because it is Geffens music label that Soundgarden were signed with. I must note: This last point about the allegations of David Geffen taking part in any form of illegal actions is a much bigger picture than this write-up goes into in depth, but I cannot ignore the fact that these allegations are all over the internet and social media, which is why I included that potential suspect at all. I was not going to enable him. (Vicky now claims that those words were not the last thing that Chris had said to her and that he never hung up on her. A living saint with a thorny crown. Chris Cornell released his latest solo album, "Higher Truth," back on Sept. 18. All of this, as I mentioned above, is highly suspicious. ), and it was reported by the EMT of the ambulance that transported Chriss body. Yes, I have also read many articles, similar to the one you share here, about Podesta the molester potentially being the one who molested Chester when he was a kid and potentially having some sort of connection to Chesters murder. She has sued the Dr.,she is suing his 1st daughter to cut her off for taking time off from college to grieve her dad, she filed against his ex, she has 3 lawsuits with Sound Garden(royalties, benefit concert, and unreleased music) etc. And there we have my opinion . Though I may bend And I can't wait And Vickys lawyer and Martin have stated on the record that Chris was taking Ativan for his anxiety. Chris Cornell released his latest solo album, "Higher Truth," back on Sept. 18. We do know that he was seperated (fact) and in the process of divorcing Vicky (assumed) at the time of his death. But as Im from Germany and no native english speaking person the english videos and articles were sometimes difficult to understand. Im so happy to hear that my work helped you understand more about the case and find some peace with it. To dissect that Detroit News article a bit more, Vicky says that the head injuryor gash or laceration or bald spot. The level of anger and distress that have been witnessed from him during that last concert of his life makes it understandable why he may have felt the need to take that medication, but, again, where did it come from? Weaver is that bad at his job that he overlooked getting that statement? The Detroit PD and Wayne County ME were both at fault for the most ineffective investigation into the death of Chris. The "electrical bananas" in the Donovan song "Mellow Yellow" were vibrators. The sheriff's office did not realize the two were missing until 3:30 p.m. Friday, when the booking officer reported he was unable to get ahold of Vicki White and her phone was going to voicemail. Your email address will not be published. I wish I knew what else I could do to help open peoples eyes, but it seems to have all been buried and no one really talks much about it anymore. But you had a touch as cool as rain Every single line is about her and how she had conned, decieved, controlled and caged this patient, warm hearted , loving empath who lived for his family , his children, more to the point .Extremely vulnerable when entrapped by Vicky the trained from infancy predatory opportunist. But that is not what Martin stated in thereport. These are my objective observations of a still unsolved case. Further, the scene should have been considered a homicide before any suicidal determination was considered (Vernon Geberth, 2013, the 7 Mistakes). Vicky has been claiming for the past year that those two Ativan are what made Chris unknowingly take his own life. Empaths are also drawn to narcissists and thidnwas the case here. great vocals here by chris cornell From time to time The level of Lorazepam (the generic form of Ativan) in Chriss system at the time of his death was 41 ng/ml, and since the maximum therapeutic effect of lorazapam is reported to be within the range of 30-50 ng/ml that means that Chriss level was at about the midpoint of the therapeutic range. Vicky fighting with Chris before he died, allegations of separation and divorce in the works at the time of Chriss death, allegations of her questionable business practices that Chris allegedly found out about and was fighting with her about before he died), that would put Vicky in 4 out of 8 suspect categories. Your email address will not be published. Again, the description of the scene sounds and looks more like foul play and suggests that a homicidal hanging took place that night, not a suicide. It is highly probable that Chris was done with his 1st wife but stayed together for appearances just like he was done with Vicky but held on for appearances while looking else where like the video suggest. Can you send a translation? Brilliant well researched and spoken. Has anyone seen the Louder Than Love Extended preview that came out 4mo. Suicide was declared within those two hours after the reported time of Chriss death. Yes, in the case of the death of Chris Cornell, the Detroit PD claim that homicide was ruled out, but it was ruled out in a less than two hours. ", David Bowie Leads the Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Long-Haired Men. I mean look at his lyrics. Pingback: 2018 End of Year Update from Our Authors! In the immediate months following his death, I was not yet strong enough to drive myself to dig into what I knew made NO sense. when in fact she is the complete oppositethe total of her actions show this; it is not me accusing her of anything that is not out in full view for all the public to see. ~~~Loud Love, Pingback: Lambigua Vicky Karayiannis vedova di Chris Cornell Musica e Anima Lo sconfinato mondo musicale. Specifically, your breakdown of the Ativan and your damning exchange with her that actually ignited the acknowledgment (and sadly, a debate among other fans) of the head trauma Chris endured. The reports are too long to include in this post.). Was a day that I wont forget Chris no doubt fell for her at the time because his mind had been rewired in rehab into thinking drastic change was a good thing . All that blood was present at the scene of a suicide by hanging? This is the case with Vicky Cornell; she has told more than one lie, which now discredits everything she says and does. This is "Murderer of Blue Skies" by Ugly Widow on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. I have recently seen something written by a fan who was at the concert the night if Chriss death and said he had got an autograph , also that he had seen Chris in concert 5 or more times . Now her daughter is free to go make some other man miserable. (There is a lot of documented evidence online about Vickys tendency toward angry and emotional outbursts, and throwing things when angry.) Hi Renee! . His name is Tony London. (NOTE: See the note at the end of this post for a copy of the police report.) Thank you for all you gave to me and for all you gave to the world. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I completely understand how you feel. Anyway, under these circumstances it feels even better that you and some other people still do and search the truth about Chris. What is up with that? Back to Chriss on-stage rant: Not only did Chris sound angry during his final concert (refer back to the rant I referenced above) on May 17, 2018, but in previous concerts he had also shown a lot of anger toward a small group of billionaires who run the world. Capo: no capo. She is twisting the MEs words to fit her new save all the prescription drug addicts charadewhat I call The Vicky Campaign, which she invented to make herself look like a do-gooder, (Vicky has started the Addiction Policy Forum For Chrisgoing on record to say that Chris was a prescription-pill addict, which is what she claims made him take his own life.) Evil always sets out to destroy good and then tries to make the good look bad. Was Chris Cornell Really Murdered? - Digital Music News Did Geffen have Chris Cornell killed to protect himself, and potentially to protect other people Geffen is affiliated with? The head trauma was never included in any of the official reports, not even the autopsy, yet the head trauma was blatantly visible during the concert Chris had performed in earlier that night. I cant wait to never be with you again It's just, here's my humble perspective here. Linkin Park, Chester Benningtons band, was also signed with Geffens label. Vicky getting pregnant was also why he divorced his ex because it was one to the other in the same year. To never be with you again Thank you for your comment, and many thank yous for reading my work! Christopher acts like his dad though, very shy and sullen. But what exactly were those two pills that Martin had given to Chris? But it seems that what YOU loved most was his money, workhorse . If Martin did kick in Chriss hotel room door, where is the hotel CCTV footage showing him doing that? MURDERER OF BLUE SKIES Tab - Chris Cornell | E-Chords Between Nov. 20 and Dec. 18 hell traverse Australia and New Zealand, and between March 2 and May 7, hell trek across Europe in support of his fifth solo LP. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . And together we have joined forces and gathered much evidence to support the conclusion I was leaning toward in my first blog: too many details point to foul-play as the potential cause of Chris Cornells death and a big cover-up has allegedly taken place. Vicky should be brought to justice along with Geffen for their part in his death. There are more than enough oversights that I have already gone through to show that this case points to homicide more than suicide, but I will continue with my findings. Since his death I have been searching for answers on and off, explaining all of this in depth has really opened up my eyes to many things. Investigator Weaver wrote that, Pro [Martin] kicked in bedroom door and found victim laying on the bathroom floor with blood running from his mouth and a red exercise band around victims neck. Why was blood running from Chriss mouth? Vicky Cornell also has numerous lawsuits against various companies, and this has gone on since before she was ever in a relationship with Chris. Vicky Cornell and Martin Kirsten are not rich enough or powerful enough to buy such silence in order to facilitate such a murder cover-up; therefore, Vickys and Martins silence was allegedly bought. Again this speaks volumes about the shape of their relationship. Chris and his siblings changed from Boyle to Cornell after their parents divorced and they disassociated from their dad. Murderer of blue skies I can't wait To never be with you again And I can't wait To lead a life that you're not in And I won't break Though I may bend From time to time I can't wait to never be with you again Now, the truth will set you free But all you had was lying in you So you built a cage for me All the while pretending to be The case is being explored on ID's true-crime docuseries . Thank you so much for this. And this person, or people, is allegedly responsible for the murder and the murder cover-up of Chris Cornell. And again, that head wound is blatantly obvious in video footage of that final concert (Link to final concert footage here: https://youtu.be/rejYKbCFcc4 This video was shot in high definition in AVCHD mode using a Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS30 using P mode in ISO 3200 exposure and 1/60 min shutter speed. Loud Love! Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. I applaud you as you take a bow, I cant wait . If she had truly been unhappy with the investigation right from the beginning, she never would have had Chris cremated and she would have demanded that a more thorough investigation take place. Still with lots of pain and I dont want to believe that Chris is dead and the guilty people get away with murder. That is quite a stretch she is making. He did not have control of his faculties due to toxicology, perhaps even exacerbated by other factors, including a head injury, which was referenced in two EMS reports that were left out of the autopsy report. She mentions audio of the EMT first responder that many fans have mentioned hearing but that Detroit PD says has mysteriously vanishedalong with any and all audio from during the time period of Chriss death and the EMTs response to his death. Murderer of blue skies Not only does Vicky claim she heard that audio, but the article also states that she claims that a written report by the crew from DMCare Express, the ambulance company owned by the Detroit Medical Center, stated: Laceration to back of skull. Deputy, murder suspect missing after leaving jail against protocol This was perfect. If the ME meant that the drugs were not the mechanical cause of death then that is how he would have written it in the report. Martin claims that he kicked in the hotel room door that was latched by the interior lock. Ive seen so many. The detective on the case, Investigator Charles Weaver of the Detroit PD, only took two statementsone from Vicky Cornell, Chriss widow, and one from Martin Kirsten, Chriss bodyguardand Inv. The combination of Fioricet/butalbital and Ativan would have made Chris extremely drowsy and uncoordinated and appear intoxicated, which would have made him less able to defend himself in an altercation or in a possible attack from someone who may have meant to harm him. He was my biggest musical inspiration, and, for all he gave to me and for all he gave to the world, I will continue to stand up for him and be his voice. i am trying to figure out though what he meant when he says "i wont break the limb they bend" i dont understand that one part - before i looked at the lyrics i always thought it said i wont break but i may bend, lyrics seem good i think first line refrain 'murderer' not murder but ya MAY actually be right there idk -- Thanks again. That person could have commented a lot about the state of affairs in room 1136 of the MGM that night, but that person was never questioned. anyways i really think it's about confiding and Knowing his woman to a brilliant point and then the fall from grace in the relationship (whoever may be to blame, Chris' heart was always there..) and the way that he was placed in a role of deception rather than liberation .. even in the song you can see he knows the other's position but this is surely a rock poet's ballad for the ages.. Martin said that Vicky was angry that Chris was not answering her phone calls. Also she was 23 when they met and he was almost 40. I say obvious because its in all his lyrics. This means that Investigator Weaver never looked into Martins statement or Vickys statement; those statements were taken as the absolute truth right from the start. Its in the toxicology report that all levels were in therapeutic range. Did Martin allow anyone else into Chriss room that night? It must also be noted that Chris, a month before his death, had not only visited a refugee camp in Athens, Greece, and he also had a tour of the U.N., which obviously involves some of these billionaires he speaks of in that concert footage. Theres no way in hell he killed himself. When police have used a breaching ram to bust thorough one of those locks, they did extensive damage to the door jamb/frame and the door itself. (http://themetalden.com/?attachment_id=58492). In January of 2018 I finally felt that the time had come to see what I could find out. To never be with you again So the assumption that many people hadand still have to this dayabout Chris getting so out of his mind on drugs that it lead him to take his own life is COMPLETELY ERRONEOUS. Chris Cornell - Murderer of Blue Skies - Acoustic Cover by - YouTube What is being covered up is the big question we all have. A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs, In this acoustic-driven breakup song, Chris Cornell is far from broken-hearted over the demise of an unhealthy relationship, singing, "I can't wait to never be with you again." Also, the Troll has been suing everyone and anyone from the second this started but she never filed a suit against the body guard that supposedly handed him the pills she claimed caused this, NOPE. If nothing else, these bodily injuries and evidence of a struggle show that a thorough homicide investigation is how this case should have been handled, but, as I already stated above, suicide was declared in less than two hours. Plz dont let this fall to the way side plz, I hear you and I feel the same way. She blames the pills and not Chriss obvious depression. Im in my forties and just an average normal person, who got into Soundgarden in the early 90s, just like you. She seeks attention and she knows how to get it, and she knows how to spin and twist a tale to drum up even more publicity. In some weird passive-aggressive way, like its all my fault., Chris Cornell Performs Rare Career-Spanning Acoustic Set at Walt Disney Concert Hall: Live Review. This is a medication taken for tension headaches, and it contains caffeine, butalbital, and acetaminophenall are substances that were in Chriss system at the time of his death. I can't wait rest, ip. Its super easy, we promise! Chris finally woke up possibly a few years previous to his death . Thank usuch a tragedy but I find an odd solace knowing he did not do this as I knew he never would. (Thats part of the reason why Vicky hates Chriss mother so much. Again thanks and sorry for appearing here so anonymous the only reason I created an account here was to express my thanks to you. Damn those people who played God and took this great mans life. Martins exact words were his 2 sleeping pills. I feel bad for both those kids either way because regardless of the father they are stuck with Vicky. The music video for ZZ Top's "Velcro Fly" was choreographed by Paula Abdul. and her other various shady business practices within days before he died; allegedly Geffen, for the reasons I mentioned above; potentially Martinif Martins barging into Chriss room had actually found Chris alive and pissed off because he couldnt get any peace and quiet, which could have spawned an unexpected altercation that ended in Chriss accidental death that was staged as a suicideone among many theories. Again, the two medications do look alike. But then again, I refer you back to what I mentioned above about David Geffen and an alleged murder cover-up. Cornell for a start was clean for the last 14 years, his biggest addictions were to diet coke, and of course his music . Now, whether he commited suicide or was suicided is a whole other web of drama with much weight to the claims but I won't go into that, only to say that it is not beyond the realm of possibility tjst the Karriyannis Klan would be very easily paid off to shut up. More and more people are opening their eyes to the evils in this worldevils done by people who claim to be good. But all you had was lying in you. I can kind of see his oldest daughter since it is documented that Vicky didnt want Chris to have anything to do with his 1st wife or their daughter and pushed Chris to do Vickys favorite past time of filing law suit after law suit almost bankrupting his 1st wife who was by no means living large. Murderer of Blue skies is about Vicky . He and Toni look very much alike. That doesnt make any sense. Why didnt they look into that? Again, it clearly states in the police report that his [Chriss] face [was] covered in blood spatter and on the floor of the bathroom is a large drag mark of blood and there [was] blood spatter on the side of the bath tub. Why was Chriss head trauma not in the autopsy report? Looking forward to all your writings Renee. So you built a cage for me Money equals power. Everyone close to Chris urged him to get a paternity test when he first found out Vicky was pregnant, but he refused. As you can see, there is minimal damage, and it appears as though the latch of the interior lock was broken off from the inside while the lock was not engaged.

Psychiatrist Mount Pleasant, Sc, Hull City Wages, Who Wrote The Old Country Church, Bentley Field Hockey Camp, Famous Short Drummers, Articles M