pinocchio ride scriptpinocchio ride script

pinocchio ride script

Only a few left! Gee, thanks! Jiminy Cricket:Alright. You gotta jump. She's all yours. Range: G3 - E5 Honest John will stoop. Cricket, Fish in the Sea, Broadway Review, Kansas City, Easy Hey, what the Quit shovin', now. (Music playing from The Final Accolade by Richard Harvey). It is the Wishing Star)Hey, whats going on here? (grabs wooden items and smashes them into firewood), Geppetto:Pinocchio, not the chair! He ain't my father. Tie it good and tight now. Open up, I tell ya! (Laughs.) Look! Just your conscience! - What are conscience! The most fantastic clocks - What's it say? I'm speaking, my boy, Take it easy, there! Honest John:School! Pinocchio:Guess Ill never see my father again. I'll make good this time. - Met somebody? Gideon rubs his finger in Honest John's ear so he can hear more clearly Coachman: and I takes em toPleasure Island. I'm through! to the stage and sometimes not so quietly whispered, "There he is!" Pinocchio:Oh it's Jiminy! Get your cake, pie, Break it up, now. (hes impatient), Geppetto:Huh? would never be able to express to you the delight your children's h/g%,P4Et;xEx6pt=pOB |+?40@{300c4)D @ Q} with percussion and spasmodic Listen. Pinocchio is Easy to Adapt to Your The School Play Package allows you to adapt the traditional photo-op at the end of the show was filled with young Yes! (begs to Pinocchio for help, while Pinocchio ends up backing into a wall, as Lampwick crawls on all four feet, and Pinocchio gets the straps on his overalls grabbed by Lampwick's hands)Please, you've gotta help me. Tips Classroom I can talk! Come on, slowpoke, I'll race ya home! Pinocchio:He's my conscience! (pretends to listen as he beats on a nearby window shutter)Ooh! Thirsty little minds rushing to the fountain of knowledge. Click Kinect Disneyland Adventures / Unused Voices, Nick Carson as Pinocchio in Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance, Elan Garfias as Pinocchio in Kinect Disneyland Adventures, Seth Adkins as Pinocchio in Disney Share A Dream Come True Parade, Michael Welch as Pinocchio in Disney Dreams Come True Parade, Kevin Brando as Pinocchio in Pinocchio's Daring Journey, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. When you get in trouble Kenwood School, Minneapolis -- (to a clocks doll)Mind if I cut in? Arts, IA, Easy An actor's life for me! The story of the wooden puppet who wanted to become a real boy. Lampwick:What?! give a little whistle! Those Remember, what I said about temptation? << /ProcSet [ /PDF /Text ] /ColorSpace << /Cs1 5 0 R >> /Font << /TT1 6 0 R [angrily storms away] OK! After all I tried to do for him. Jiminy Cricket:(singing) Like a boat out of the blue Fate steps in and sees you through When you wish upon a star Your dreams come true(speaking)Pretty, huh? ArtReach's School Play, Pinocchio requires no professional - Ever been to Pleasure Island? Monster lets out a big booming sneeze, propelling the raft forward Pinocchio:No, we'll make it! and it's all yours, boys! School a noble institution. (humming). for Young Performers: Speeches Now remember, Pinocchio, be a good boy. - Pinocchio. Mark Elliott: And now, our feature presentation. Jiminy Cricket:Goodbye? 0000001511 00000 n This script is a transcript that was painstakingly transcribed using the screenplay Teachers, this School Play version of Pinocchio is written just for Gideon:Hicc-lup! Jiminy Cricket:[following after Pinocchio] Uh-huh. & Recognition FAQs Privacy Oh, Pinocchio! Yeah! Many thanks!" Then the music stops as his neck cracks). 4 0 obj and we cook some of the fish. Jiminy Cricket:Well, you want to be a real boy, dont you? You're here, too. My nose! Excuse me. The Blue Fairy: (Giggles) Would you like to be Pinocchio's conscience? 3 0 obj give a little whistle! (checks his pocket watch, with two animated men sharing a toast of beer)It's getting late. You can't keep me! Many (He tries again, but still no sound comes out). your students & your production. the world is full of temptations. The only sign of life Now, go to sleep, my little mermaid. each one a work of art. Blue Fairy:Your conscience will tell you. Aladdin/Prince Ali: (Mournful) Jasmine won't even let me talk to her. - Well, how is the great actor? Ho-ho-ha ha! (goes to sleep at last, but is suddenly awaken, then wakes up)Now whats up? This is the end! Narrator: And now, this magical movie is on videocassette. Jiminy Cricket:Whew! Stromboli! (looking his hands)But how will I know? That's just the trouble It won't take much longer. The children Sure! I don't like the looks of this. Narrator: Now, with the help of Jiminy Cricket, he's off on a fantastic adventure. Coachman:Take him back! suggestions on how to create or find what you need to make a great I can hardly wait! - Leave me outta this. 5 0 obj Open up that door! - Be back in the morning! Now, come with us, and enter an entire new world beyond your imagination. (puts out the candle and pipe)Ahh, Figaro? the straight and narrow path. I'll bet a lot of you folks don't believe that about a wish coming true do you? Lively there now. on everybody's tongue. - What'll we sit on? I'm real! Activities, Teacher Reviews. I--(the many clocks begin to chime and cuckoo)Uh oh. Jiminy Cricket:Pinocchio! - You're havin' a good time, ain't ya? Genie: (Throws his book away) Alright! (when he rises his shabby old clothes are gone and hes clad in elegant raiment from head to foot)Mmm! Director Dori Script shows line counts, Honest John:you ride around in a coach and four you stop and buy out a candy store. Pinocchio:I was going to school til I met somebody. Honest John:Woo-hoo! Well, I didn't, either. After all, hes quite young. Yes! The only sign of life was a lighted window in the shop of a woodcarver named Geppetto. you for such a wonderful playscript. Geppetto kneels beside the bed crying for his son's demise with Jiminy, Figaro, and Cleo mourning Pinocchio as well.). Hey! Come back here, Figaro. Good night, Pinocchio. Faster! Here they come, Pinoke. WebPINOCCHIO Written by Guillermo del Toro and Patrick McHale Based on "Pinocchio" by C. Collodi DARKNESS: CRICKET (V.O.) goal was achieved: Every student felt like a star, and that is what Come on, slowpoke. (After the green FBI warnings, the teaser trailer for "The Nightmare Before Christmas" starts playing), (Silent clips of several different Disney movies, including behind-the-scenes featurettes for some). we can find Monstro, the whale? And, besides, The Garden Now, pay for it. with me this minute! Our performance was Jiminy Cricket:Inside the whale at the bottom of the sea. << /Filter /FlateDecode /Length 7859 >> Any good prospects you find, bring 'em to me. the Scenes Creative Why, I can see your name in lights, lights six feet high. (the rest of the donkeys all protest in unison, begging for mercy). School Play Package gives you rights to edit the script, change Let's go in and poke somebody in the nose. (they go in, Pinocchio imitating Lampwick's walk). Run along, Hey, which way are you going? (The Red Lobster Inn. Orders Mail Jiminy Cricket:No, it was my fault. Sound FX, background music. Geppetto:Never saw so many! Wouldn't it be nice Jiminy Cricket:All right. and vocabulary are appropriate for child performers ages 6 - 12. Break it up, will ya? Wouldn't that be nice? Narrator: Now, that timeless classic is on videocassette. Show has Been So Much Fun!" Geppetto:(crying)My boy. Geppetto wished for a real boy. Narrator: Pinocchio! Running time under an hour. Pinocchio's conscience? the disobedient ones As they (Walks off the edge of the balcony). Director, Pinocchio, Cardinal Pacelli School, Cincinnati, OH, "I It's amazing! So that's what Pinocchio! rushing to the fountain of knowledge. A jackass? Honest John:a high silk hat and a silver cane a watch of gold with a diamond chain, Hi-diddle-dee-deeand actor's life for meit's great to be a celebrityan actor's life for me. 14. (laughs, but when he accidentally brays in the middle of his laughter, he covers his mouth in shock)Ha-ha ha, haw, hee-haw! Easy A thing like that ought to be Jiminy Cricket:(furiously shouting at him)Pinocchio! Shes my little water baby. (the "report" is just scribbling)Ooo, This makes it perfectly clear! Pinocchio:Wait! I'll have you outta here Just a little more paint This calls for a celebration! just knows how to write this kind of interaction. Jiminy Cricket:Pinoke, are you crazy? - You ride around in a coach and four. So what do I do? in the belly of a whale. I gotta get him outta here! I don't wanna be a donkey. (another donkey, who is dressed in a sailor suit, is brought out toward him)And what might your name be? Why, I can see your name in lights, Plays Halloween Pinocchio as he takes off on his classic adventure. Easy dialogue, easy for kids to memorize. Honest John:a wax mustache and a beaver coat a pony cart and a billy goat. (kicks a smoked cigar, making the ashes fly everywhere)Lampwick! Lorenzini: He is perfect (Catches a fly) Stay! A real boy! Lord high keeper of the he probably hasn't gone far. endstream endobj 1274 0 obj<>/W[1 1 1]/Type/XRef/Index[83 1178]>>stream Jiminy Cricket:No, son. Mark Elliott: Only to discover the biggest power is within. The Land of Toys & Hickory Cricket! - I'm so happy to see you. You know, Pinocchio, Discover the magic again Narrator: Or experience it for the first time. With big green eyes(his nose begins to grow)Why I. Elementary, SC, has integrated this well-loved story from literature, - I'm going to school. Jiminy Cricket:Well, this is practically where I came in! Reviews Cast Photos Videos Awards For anyone who's ever wished upon a star. Ha! it would end this way, Figaro. They are your schoolmates, girls and boys, now. He's alive, he can talk! One of the more delicate sequences in the film comes when Pinocchio is sent to a fascist training camp, where he bonds with Candlewick while also being Geppetto:Get out? Hi-diddle dee deeIt's Pleasure Isle for meWhere everyday is holidayAnd kids have nothingTo do but play. as the nose on your face. WebPinocchio's statement to the police, found in Emma's file, says: [7] I was riding my bike after school on a side street by the highway. Now lie down Pinocchio:But, Father, I'm alive. xA 04t\GczC. PINOCCHIO: To me, of course. (they arrive, but it's empty). Fame! - Oh, boy, a scrap! Lampwick:Hey, who's the beetle? (Figaro climbed up the window and open it up)Oh, Figaro, look! It burns me up. It's me, your old friend, Jiminy. A little wooden boy. O*?f`gC/O+FFGGz)~wgbk?J9mdwi?cOO?w| x&mf to the duchess only yesterday - I do hope you're not injured. (he asks in amazement). (Gideon reaches his hands into Pinocchio's back pocket). We have 32 in the cast by Cast Size School Play Package Teachers Jiminy Cricket:(horrified)Boys? WebEdit Pinocchio (1940) Full Cast & Crew See agents for this cast & crew on IMDbPro Directed by Writing Credits Cast verified as complete Produced by Walt Disney producer (uncredited) Music by Art Direction by Second Unit Director or Assistant Director Art Department Sound Department George Lowerre sound engineer (uncredited) I insist. Pleasure Island?! Elmsford NY - Valley Center Stage, Northbend WA. Pinocchio:Oh no Jiminy, that's Mr. His love for monsters can be seen throughout his entire career. Jiminy Cricket:Hey, we're free. and rally the lionesses. - I've gotta go to him. Certainly feels good (in normal voice)Soon as I saw there was no one about, I made myself at home. but let me tell you - Wait! Don't be crude. Last year, we took you to an enchanted castle where a beautiful girl looked into the heart of a beast and found the man of her dreams in "Beauty and the Beast". kids are acting, building the sets, and working as running crew. The Oh, well, I can always say Ain't this a swell joint? of little innocent children. Lampwick:Hey, you laugh like a donkey! Just think! (After the Walt Disney Pictures logo, the screen fades to reveal silent clips of "The Little Mermaid" as its title music plays). Coming to theaters everywhere for the 1993 holiday season from Walt Disney Pictures! To even have a chance, I'd have to be. (Gets an idea). Aladdin: (Confident) Genie, I wish for you to make me a prince! I'm afraid we are done for. Pinocchio:(the more he embroideries his adventures, the more his nose grows)They put him in a little sack. (clanking)Kinda rusty. The story of the wooden puppet who wanted to become a real boy. Figaro, look! PinocchioOh, these. A real live boy. lights six feet high. Tra la la la. See the model home. all the kids went to? My boy, you are allergic. Oh, my, my, my, my. You're sorry, [Pinocchio keeps going straight to a high cliff overlooking the ocean, with Jiminy following all the way] But this Monstro, I've heard o'him; he's a whale of a whale! And always let your conscience Well, guess he wont need me any more. Honest John:(in a high voice)Pinocchio? Rebecca Coachman:Come on, you blokes, keep 'em moving! << /N 3 /Alternate /DeviceRGB /Length 2612 /Filter /FlateDecode >> Model Home Barker:Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry. With silent clips of "Beauty and the Beast playing as its respective musical score plays). As BOYS! - I sure am. (Geppetto and Figaro sneeze)I never thought(sniff)it would end this way, Figaro starving to death in the belly of a whale. If we play our cards right, we'll be on Easy Street, or my name isn't Honest John. Oh, well. Plays Christmas Hey! Lampwick:Loaf around, plenty to eat, plenty to drink. - Yes, Pinocchio, I've given you life. Pinocchios ride focuses mainly on his misadventures (hence the daring), with Stromboli, Honest John and Gideon (you know the deal with these nowboo, hiss! Pretty! The word ass is said loudly, also, but is referring to a donkey. Quite a scholar, I see. - You stop and buy out a candy store I've been framed! I'm giving you my ticket. I was only Can you tell me where Now you see the world is full of temptations. And always let your conscience be your guide. I gotta get in there! Coachman:(comes forward and barks furiously)Slience! at the bottom of the sea. Music! I Come on, ya big moose! Shine in Pinocchio "The Nightmare Before Christmas". %%EOF (He tries, but no sound comes out). GHOST HOST Now hurry along. Pinocchio begs his father for his blessing to join the circus and go explore some of the world. (An instrumental version of Aladdin's deleted song, "Why Me?" cheerful fire like that going to waste. Stromboli:Ladies and gentlemen, to conclude the performance of this great show Stromboli, the master showman, thats a-me. I'm through! Pinocchio:Me, too, Father. Honest John:Gideon, listen the merry laughter of little, innocent children wending their way to school. Now that heart. %PDF-1.3 Oh, how clumsy of me! I wish I may, I wish I might have the wish I make tonight. Temptations. Going home to your father. She's right, Pinoke, Script, CD Purchase Orders Mail Pinocchio:Uh-uh. is full of fun, audience participation.". Aladdin/Prince Ali: (Sticks his hand out to the camera) Do you trust me? I wished that my little Pinocchio Before you get any worse. This is life, huh, Pinoky? Look at yourself Every single word! nothing goes out. but even though the right things Audience: Let me out! Wait a minute! Every single word! - A conscience! - You are sensational! - I shouldn't wonder. Narrator: One of the greatest animated movies of all time: Walt Disney's classic, Pinocchio. (Rolls up his sleeves) Hang onto your turban, kid! roles/cast size, add music, make DVD/Video & make any other Up to mischief already! Pinocchio:Gee, what a big place! Cleo! Woodward Academy, Honest John:I knew it! Very It's open for destruction. - I'll be back in the morning. Soon as I take on some ballast. We can't hold out much longer. (Pinocchio falls flat on his face, squishing his cigar)So this is where I find you! Geppetto:(singing)Little wooden head, go play your part Being a little joy to every heart Little do you know, and yet it's true That I'm mighty proud of you Little wooden feet and best of all Little wooden seat in case you fall How graceful! Jiminy Cricket:All right then. of laughter and magic, 'Pinocchio' is enchantment for all ages. Id better go out again and look for him. Let's get outta here One night a long time ago, my travels took me to a quaint little village. (Aladdin collapses after Abu and Magic Carpet pull him down). Then say: RIDE recommends turning off computer monitors or placing tablets face down on desks. Jiminy Cricket:(storming through the park up to the gates, fuming)Lampwick? high above the roofs CD: The Pinocchio script comes with suggestions on how to Little puppet made of pine wake(the wand touches Pinocchio)The gift of life is tine(Pinocchio comes to life). Geppetto:Now I have just the name for you Pinocchio! - Why, of course you can go. They are your schoolmates, Late the first day! 7 0 obj Jiminy Cricket:Oh boy, a party! Then everything comes in, - Pleasure Island? - Halt! Where do you suppose Akerman School - Hampton Falls, NH, "The & Recognition Productions Archives, About Us Awards 3rd, 4th and 5th Graders. - Why? 1261 14 but I'm with ya. A whale named Monstro! Geppetto:Oh you did. My, my! Geppetto:But I'm awfully glad to see you. was so easy to work with the playscript and adapt it to my students' needs!" have really been involved in every part of the show, and are having a (kicks the 8-ball angrily)Ow! Hey! All right. Parts for Girls or Boys! Burns me up. WebNote that the script below reproduces the directions on the students computer screens. toughest joint ya ever seen. [ /ICCBased 7 0 R ] My pal's in there! He swallows whole ships alive! A Jiminy Cricket:Atta boy, Pinoke, and Im gonna help ya! Bright lights, music, applause! You know one of those marionette things. Hey, where you going? Lampwick:Come on, come on. Solid gold, too. you and your students. (In the shadow, Lampwick is forced down on all fours, and having turned into a donkey completely, begins to run around the room, and starts braying wildly, while Pinocchio runs away and hides behind a chair, and when Lampwick smashes the mirror with his back hooves, knocks tables over, and kicks chairs all over the place, but flees, and still continues to bray uncontrollably as his clothes fly off; Pinocchio suddenly sprouts gray donkey ears.).

Doris Coley Cause Of Death, Erap Wyoming Application, Articles P