tier 0 vs battle wikitier 0 vs battle wiki

tier 0 vs battle wiki

Thanks. is a curse that drives the subject's magic out of control[90]), Holy Manipulation (Can give holy power to objects via [91]), Power Bestowal ( is a type of military magic that boosts the combat abilities of one's troops in a battlefield[92][93]. Tier High 1-B: structure with infinite dimensional layer. Characters or objects that can destroy or significantly damage extremely resistant materials such as stone, metal or steel, as well as similarly resistant parts of constructions such as structural boulders and walls. Powers and Abilities: Ki Manipulation, Drip Manipulation, Drip Embodiment, Drip Inducement, Master hand-to-hand Combatant, Fusionism (Along with Drip Vegeta, Goku can fuse into either Guccita or . Oh no, gates are not superior to the hierarchy of archetypes, if you cannot prove that each gates has its own hierarchy, it is only equivalent to a universe of a Archetype. The Elder Scrolls metaphysics & philosophy, Calculation Evaluation and Request Instructions, Aleister Crowley (To Aru Majutsu No Index), Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. A very rough guesswork list that definitely shouldn't be taken seriously, just because I wrote it. In case they aren't easily seen, the following templates can be found here: Easy access to our rules can be found here below: Please note that violating a rule in another's turn does not allow exemption, for example: breaking a rule because "the other member broke the rules as well" is not an acceptable excuse. The entire SCPverse Vs Azathoth (cthulu Mythos) & The creator (umineko no naku koro ni). The focus of this CRT is on the Blue and White Series and its addition to the wiki. You can find the bulk of them in the Gan revisions. Can disrupt the magic field around others to disable their magic abilities[97]), Sealing (Can seal the target in a coffin that prevents them from using magic or escaping by killing them for eternity via [98]), Sleep Manipulation & Dream Manipulation (Can wrap a collar around the neck of a target which induces them into a nightmare they will never awaken from via [99]), Summoning (Can summon the Demon King Castle Delsgade via [100]), Existence Erasure (Can reject and destroy everything[101] while leaving nothing behind[102] via ), Spatial Manipulation (Can burn space[103] via [104]), Time Manipulation, Time Stop, Time Travel, (Can manipulate time locally via ; Can stop time for at least a day. I keep seeing people talking about it randomly online, and since VSBW came up with the tiering system to begin with, I figured I should come here and see if this is actually an approved thing. You can send me a message later if you need my help. The AK-12 is a Russian assault rifle chambered in 5.45x39mm, and designed by Kalashnikov Concern, making it the 5th generation of the Kalashnikov rifles itself. Can create new magic[75][76]), Illusion Creation (Can create illusions via [77]), Invisibility (Can become invisible via and conceal his magic power via [78][79]), Forcefield Creation (Can create anti-magic barriers[80] and forcefields[81]), Dimensional Storage (Via magic storage), Dimensional Travel (Can attack across dimensions[82]. Templates for profile creation are located at the top of the page, which is under "PROFILE FORMATS" and was done out of convience for the profile maker. The Hierarchies (Yeah I'm back, but only temporarily) the only entities introduced by the milkwars comic that were on the level of the writer and overvoid were the eonymous and they easily surpass both of them making them the only "true" tier 0 the DC verse would of had SSJRyu1 1,607 1,525 Feb 4, 2020 Thread starter #10 Interesting, good ot know. Characters in this tier are for all intents and purposes, boundless. Such beings can not be affected by destruction within the dimensions of time and space and physical matter and energy. For now i am going to sleep. Characters or objects that can destroy a small town or settlement, or those who can easily harm characters with small town level durability. Universe level+ Demons: Power and Stats Tier : Unknown | Low 1-C , At least 4-B | 1-B Name : Kami Tenchi Origin : Tenchi Muyo! Tiers between 9-A and 3-B, even those which do correspond with their namesakes, should not be assigned unless there are accepted calculations, multipliers, and/or reliably stated precise Joule values that correspond with those ratings, as many verses can have their own context result in these feats being above or below their namesakes. And what hax does he have as a low 2-C? Characters who can create/destroy the physical universe, but have evidence against being able to affect the entire manifold. Characters or objects that demonstrate an infinite amount of energy on a 3-D scale, such as creating or destroying infinite mass, or those who can affect an infinite 3-D space. And it doesn't seem very factual, at least not entirely. Charles (Henry Stickmin) Christopher Robin. is it the I AM THE I AM or is it bondeye? Characters or objects that can create/destroy large gas giants such as Jupiter and Saturn. Why is Tloi not tier 0?, Do you know the ichiban verse as well as the hierarchy between stories?. Such as over-dimensional, transcendent-dimensional, meta-dimensional, super-dimensional, etc. If I'm understanding it correctly, this should be the system right? Shallow Vernal (Isekai At Peace) Shallow Vernal's Profile (Complete Form Shallow Vernal and True Power Anos were used. There was a tier 0 tier list being made before, but it got closed because the high 1-A to 0 revision got weird. The reasoning for this is they are just fancier ways of expression a dimensionless existence, which is what 1-A already is. I know that Yogsothoth is beyond CMverse's mathematics and imagination, but why is it evidence far beyond the High 1-A infinite layer? However, it should always be kept in mind that, although Destructive Capacity and Area of Effect are some of the most primary ways to qualify for a particular tier, they are not the only ones. Characters or objects that can destroy a large mountain, or those who can easily harm characters with large mountain level durability. Characters who can create/destroy dwarf stars. Practically speaking, this would be something completely unreachable to any 1-A hierarchies. Oh, I was talking about my plans to revise Daimaou, never mind. Characters who can create and/or destroy 1001 to any higher finite number of 4-dimensional space-time continuums. [106] Can travel back about 100 years in time[107]), Adaptation (Can adapt to deeper layers), Resistance Negation (Via [108]) Immortality Negation (Types 2, 3, 4, 8) & Regeneration Negation (High-Godly; Can decapitate the target and destroy their source via . B) Portrayed as completely transcending lower-dimensional objects and spaces in the setting of a given work of fiction. Alignment This tier has no endpoint, and can be extended to any higher level just like the ones above. For a practical example: Character X scales to a 670 Tons (8-A) feat, and he gets stomped by Character Y, who in turn gets gets stomped by Character Z; due to Character X having crossed the threeshold of being 1.5x away from baseline Low 7-C (1 Kiloton), it is possible to argue that Character Z can be upscaled to said tier. Characters or objects that can destroy a small planet or those who can easily harm characters with small planet level durability. Beyond any and all boundaries, logic, dimensions, forms of reality, existence, nonexistence and causality. What other terms can you use for Beyond-Dimensional Existence?, A question regarding High 1-A and 0 under math. Abyss of thirst even shown to make people go mad just looking it. Also the fact that some of these tier 0s were. In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6), Characters or objects that can universally affect, create and/or destroy spaces whose size corresponds to three to five higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model. Can sever the connection of a user with their avatar which would be impossible as the user is in a higher plane of reality and protected by predestined fate by embodying a possibility in which the connection was destroyed[114][115]) Conceptual Manipulation (Type 4; Can directly interact with and destroy the target's source (concept) via [116]), Information Manipulation (Sources contains the fundamental information of one's existence which is necessary for one to exist. Characters or objects that can destroy a moon, or an astrological object of similar proportion. This can be extrapolated to larger cardinal numbers as well, such as aleph-3, aleph-4, and so on, and works in much the same way as 1-C and 1-B in that regard. All Fiction Battles Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. Physically impaired humans. So, are we going by which definition seems to be the strongest? Characters/Weapons who can destroy a large building or a small skyscraper, or those who can easily harm characters with large building level durability. With that being said, this Wikia doesn't intend to compete with any other wiki nor does it want drama with other outlets of information, as this place exists as a separate community with different beliefs. Characters who can destroy a small city, or those who can easily harm characters with small city level durability. [5] Can reincarnate via [6] and resurrect via [7] as long as his source, which is the fundamental concept of existence that exists beyond the body, soul and mind, exists), Regeneration (High-Godly; Can regenerate his source (concept) via . Omniversal Battlefield Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Characters who can destroy and/or create up to 1000 4-dimensional space-time continuums. Characters or objects that can destroy urban city blocks or equivalent areas of space. Characters who can destroy a moon, or an astrological object of similar proportion. The following is an overview of our tiering system. Real CRT. While the statement can be used for supporting evidence, by its lonesome, "transcending space-time" doesn't grant any AP or Speed Tier without further context. lol, np. Characters or objects that can destroy medium-sized buildings and constructions, such as large factories or large complexes such as supermarkets. IIRC the top spot was a tie between Azathoth and the Creator, with LOI and Yog being tied for second. [142] Additionally, an average person would be destroyed after only a short duration of time if their source is damaged[143]), Existence Erasure (Unaffected by [144]), Attack Reflection (Unaffected by anti-magic circles, weapons, and reflection barriers[145]), Power Modification (Anos' powers do not obey Nousgalia's divine orders[146]), Power Nullification (Can use his powers in areas which are supposed to nullify his powers[147]), Death Manipulation (Resisted Kaihilam's cursed mud which kills anything it touches[148]), Resistance Negation (Has resisted numerous gods' powers even though gods' powers can only be resisted by other gods[149]), Fire Manipulation (Unaffected by Anahem's Withering Desert which burns anyone who enters it[150]), Ice Manipulation (Resisted Arcana's Moon of Creation which can freeze a person in the blink of an eye to the extent that they can never melt[151]), Power Nullification, Paralysis Inducement, Perception Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Resisted Wesnera's divine chains which completely suppress the target's magic power, body, 5 senses, and thoughts[152]), Greater Existence Erasure, Law Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2; Resisted Aberneyu's Sun of Destruction , an authority that utilises the Order of Destruction, which destroys everything on sight, including a person's source (concept)[153]), Fate Manipulation (Capable of changing, destroying[154], and overturning fate. They're a location, and has no means to fight. she doesnt seem to even compare to either azzy or the creator tbh. What happens if an author knows how to power scale? Name: Zalgo, He Who Waits Behind The Wall, The Nezperdian Hivemind. Student Outfit Anos is capable of performing 100 parallel thoughts simultaneously even under high pressure via , which even magicians that mastered this magic are incapable of[197]. Very large animals. But then yall wondering, why I post this at F&G? Peak Humans to Low Superhuman. All "Tier 0" characters on Vs Battle Wiki have a battle royal. yoggy should be second or third place depending on where the creator is. Anos created which can destroy all things in creation). The straightforward thought is that characters who can obliterate a lot bigger structures than others are likely likewise more impressive than them. Characters or objects that can significantly affect[2], create and/or destroy larger multiverses which comprise from 1001 to any higher finite amount of separate space-time continuums. The idea that The Mathiverse is the strongest tier 0 technically has basis, but it's incorrect. I was looking at the Tier 0 and something that caught my eye was just how many Tier 0's there where from the SCP verse. This is something completely transcendental. What will happen if we use Making this thread for fun :3 though I have heard that there was a simillar crt a while ago, to which I don't know why it got rejected but I'll try my best to upgrade mahlo and make a more accurate mathematical standard for tier 0, using this thread. Hence we are here. I mean "omnis" in general, even those who are above other "omnis". See this page for more information. Tier Low 1-A: infinite layered hierarchy where every layer is made out of High 1-B structure. Or however, they certainly didn't stop you from making this wiki onto what it is. I want to say something like 3812 isn't the most powerful SCP, but like the whole hierarchy must be pretty wonky if 3812 is stuck . Henceforth, to recognize the intensity of characters that are depicted better than that sort of intensity, we utilize an idea beside actual strength: The idea of size. Characters who can create/destroy large gas giants such as Jupiter and Saturn. the new tier revisions that are currently happening for tier 0. VS Battles Wiki and FC/OC VS Battles Wiki (Both linked at the bottom of this page) are our only official affiliated Partner Wikis, all claims of affiliation by any Wiki not listed is false. They are at least high tier, if not top tier. Well now I'm curious [194] Anos read and perfectly memorised 1,799 books in mere moments[195]. I heard that the first gate is basically infinite compared to 1-A, each universe that I mentioned above goes far beyond that. Ill explain everything better tommorow, for now Gn. Being beyond mathematics alone is not enough to reach this level, as this would lead to extremely inflated ratings largely dependent on No-Limits Fallacies. Partner Wikis. Can share his memories with others via [68]), Telepathy (Can share his thoughts with others[69] and read minds[70] via ), Telekinesis (Can use magic to move objects[71][72]), Creation (Can create things that already exist in the world via creation magic[73][74]. Characters or objects capable of creating and/or destroy multiple galaxies when the space between celestial objects is taken into account as well. VS Battles Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. The term "Hyperverse" comes from two words: "hyper," which is used in mathematics to designate higher-dimensional space, and something extreme, above or beyond the usual level. Being "omnipotent" or any similar reasoning is not nearly enough to reach this tier on its own; however, such statements can be used as supporting evidence in conjunction with more substantial information. If you can give an example it'd be great too. ill donate, even though it wont be much >~<. Do boundless layers actually apply to the tiering system or do you think they dont Introduction If there's a contradiction between this magic eye and the reason that must be destroyed, Anos will win unilaterally. If a writer knows how to power scale does that mean power scaling the characters in that work of fiction becomes irrelevant if the author has already done it? sence twin peaks and cthulhu now have all powerful tier 0s, which is the newest strongest tier 0 verse? Characters or objects that can create/destroy a star. Cuz u can't really say kami Tenchi is the same as Azathoth or The creator. That is, a higher-dimensional "bulk" space which embeds lower-dimensional ones (Such as our universe) as subsets of itself, whose dimensions are not microscopic / compactified. Hence, being far stronger than a character that belongs to a certain tier does not necessarily qualify one for a higher rating. You want proof Is seeing a High 1-A being that transcends an infinite Hierarchy of High 1-A beings and structures, as basically flat and one-dimensional, comparing it to a zygote in the womb, enough for Tier 0? If the apocalyptic flames are not controlled, it will destroy hundreds and thousands of universes from the Silver Sea[165], whereas each universe from the Silver Sea contains the Order of space and time, with orderly concepts existing independently of the things they describe). -BANLK- 2,282 702 Jan 31, 2019 #6 Read this post said: With statements he would be tier 0. Demon King Outfit Characters or objects that can significantly affect spaces of qualitatively greater sizes than ordinary universal models and spaces, usually represented in fiction by higher levels or states of existence (Or "levels of infinity", as referred below) which trivialize everything below them into insignificance, normally by perceiving them as akin to fictional constructs or something infinitesimal. i really wouldnt mind if the whole wiki made a petiton to fandom that you get that well deserved salary. Okay, fair enough. All Credits to Vs Battles Wiki for major parts of this tiering system. Anima: Beyond Fantasy Cosmology and Terminology, Digimon: Cosmology, Tiering, Canon and Explanations, Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Terminology & Cosmology, World of Darkness Cosmology & Terminology, Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha; Light Novel; Volume 1; Keyword, Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha; Light Novel; Volume 1; Chapter 6, Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha; LN Keyword & Volume 01, http://all-fiction-battles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Anos_sings_his_opening.mp3, http://all-fiction-battles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Anos_theme.mp3, Anos has a lifespan of at least 10 billion years, Survived having his heart crushed without needing to heal, Can regenerate his source (concept) via . Nov 30, 2021 TheUnshakableOne She/Her 5,834 1,177 Nov 30, 2021 #1 What are some verses that are tier 1 with an unusual/strange/straight up weird/unseen/unused cosmology? Few physically very strong olympic level athletes and martial artists in real life. These are characters that are beyond complex multiversal scale. Its weird how sometimes you look up to someone who you don't even know how they look like. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. created by others. Anos Voldigoad This tier also includes characters who are vastly below this level, and all characters beneath this tiers requirements in any significant way will still be at this tier. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Hiroshi questioning the meaning of time and the nature of causality is impossible to take seriosly as the narration jumps between that and Akuto having sex with his girls.

Helicopter Sound Meme, When Will World War 3 Start 2021, Paul Mchugh Johns Hopkins The Keepers, Steve Thomas California, Articles T